Swimming, fireworks, Camp Geneva, a broken pinky, kitty fun... July had a lot of outside fun. Things in Michigan started opening back up a bit. You could go to restaurants, you just had to wear your mask to get to your table. You could go to gyms, you were just supposed to be distanced outside. You could go to grocery stores, but had to wear a mask to enter. I was allowed to go into my school building as I needed for prep for school, but I had to fill out a COVID questionnaire before I entered the building, and I was supposed to wear a mask and gloves while there, and I had to fill out a form to let the cleaning staff know what rooms I went into and touched something. There were deadlines for school that required work all through the summer. My grade level team had to work on learning road maps, and start making plans and revising our curriculum map with the notion that we might have to do remote learning, again, when school started in August. With all of that, there were some things that felt like a normal July - like swimming, hot weather, and no school work (for the girls). They girls also got to go to Camp Geneva, which we were very thankful for! All the camp sessions in June had to be cancelled due to COVID.





















































No comments:
Post a Comment