I had asked for a Qalo silicone ring that I could wear while lifting and at the gym, and Ryan picked one out for me!
I love having it to wear, and he even got it customized to say "KP" :)
The actual Mother's day weekend included some time with my own Mem - both at our house and in Battle Creek! :)
Mem came on Saturday with a trunk full of beautiful flowers to help fill barrels that we have in our front yard. They looked so pretty after!
Later that day, we headed down to Battle Creek for an overnight. Cozy time with Mem :)
And, even though Mother's Day is supposed to be a day of doing what you want without work, I had some work to do on report cards, but at least my buddy Tay was on the couch with me, working on her own homework. :)
So thankful for my Mem, and my kids who made me a mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment