Looking so grown up towards the end of the 3rd grade and 1st grade year!
Ryan's fun project one afternoon!
It's all about the ponies right now. :)
One day in May, when I was sick, Ryan took the girls to Craig's Cruisers. :)
LOTS of neighborhood friends has started now that it is warmer!
Ryan has taken the girls to a couple Whitecaps games!
Our little serious ballerina :)
And gymnast!
My Little Pony playing on the driveway :)
Captain Sundae trip!
In May, I also hit a goal at the gym, that I thought I'd never actually get. I have been working on my Olympic weightlifting, and for the snatch, I always thought it would be amazing to snatch my body weight. It finally happened - and I was SO SO excited to finally get 130lbs!
The next morning, I got this text from my lifting coach, AJ - he sent me a screenshot of the Morning Chalk Up for that Monday. They are the daily update site for CrossFit, and they have a section called "Chalk Up in 2 Minutes" - where they take a highlight of things from social media and give a shout-out to different people and post a link to that person's accomplishment.
And they included me!!
Other friends saw it, too - and I saw messages like this - so fun! :D
This was a copy of the actual article ...
And the section with my name. I was pretty surprised and excited!
Baking happened
And my class field trip - where I had to hold a chicken - NOT my idea! Ha!
And, I got to see my favorite buddy - Smokey Sausage :)




No comments:
Post a Comment