Thursday, June 20, 2019

Kitty Sitting!

My mom went up north for a weekend, and Blu came to stay with us!

It was definitely interesting to have a pet in the house for the first time - and to see how he behaved in our home. ;-)

The girls were VERY excited to have him here. He got lots of play time. He also really enjoyed looking out over our back deck.

His preferred sleeping spot was on the chair - both for naps and at night.

He was a bit naughty/funny at times. I would wake up in the morning to find that he had gotten into the water part of the Keurig - the lid was always flipped.

And once, when I started peeling carrots, he decided to hop up and literally roll all over where I was working. It cracked me and Taylor up! :)




He might come stay again, which would be a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment