Here are some snap shots of the end of the school year - the last weeks of first grade for Tay, and the last days of Toddlerville for Camryn!
Taylor had a field day in May that Ryan and Camryn got to go watch
There was also a "Family Picnic Day" at Taylor's school, which I got to use a personal day to be able to pick up Camryn and we got to eat lunch with Taylor. :)
Taylor also had a final field trip to Tunnel Park. I wasn't able to go with her, but I was so thankful that there were some fun pictures taken of Taylor!
The final day of Toddlerville was on Thursday, June 8 - a big day! We had been at Toddlerville for seven years!
Taylor's last day was Friday, June 9. It was a half day for her, and Ryan got to pick her up. All smiles for the start of summer break!
Comparison pictures - the first day of school to the last!
One last picture of Taylor and I after I got home, and my summer break officially started, too! :)
All cleaned up and ready to close the door to start summer!
SUMMER!! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment