Sunday, June 25, 2017

First Summer Break Weekend - Charlevoix

 We headed up to Charlevoix as soon as I wrapped up school on the last day!

We had beautiful weather, fun boating, GREAT food, a good bike ride...it was a great way to kick off summer break. :)

Arriving Friday night

Uncle Scott showing off the drone :)

Boat ride to The Landing restaurant for a birthday lunch.




This was one of the most fun meals I have ever had! It was called the "Landing Picnic Basket". So many little tastes of things!



Bike ride in the afternoon

Nap time was had, too :) Camryn fell asleep right on my lap at the dinner table!

Ice cream after dinner - by boat of course!

Cam cashed out on the way back from Boyne :) 

Another fun morning workout with my EmPack - this time I headed to Avalanche mountain :)

Boat ride to Charlevoix




Swimming afterward



And check out what I scored at a gas station for dinner on the way home! Awesome!

It was a GREAT weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment