Before we left for Battle Creek, we went out the night before to Salt and Pepper for an early birthday celebration. :)
The morning of my birthday started with a gift from dad - a new North Face - my favorite. :) :)
Then to Mem's house!
It was a little cool, but that didn't stop the girls from going in the water!
The adults just supervised. ;-)
It eventually got a little cold for them - so play doh and coloring outside was the next choice!
A little later, during a little quiet time for everyone else inside, I snuck outside to watch the CrossFit regionals competition on YouTube.
Before dinner, we headed to the park - there was a lot of work on the monkey bars!
Dinner time - we grilled out :)
Birthday cheers!!
Sparkling wine for me, juice for Cam :)
Presents!
After dinner, we made a drive over to Fort Custer National Cemetery. I wanted to show Taylor and Camryn where my Grandpa Bob was buried. The entire area was prepped for Memorial Day - the flags were beautiful.
I really loved that the girls got to go see his stone, and find out a little more about who he was. :)
A beautiful way to end a birthday day :)
The next morning, I loved drinking coffee out of my new mug!
And we headed to the zoo!
The girls...all cashed out after a great weekend. :)
And, the next week? A fun first workout with my new birthday present - the EmPack. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment