September wrap up!
I got this text message the second week of school...
And had front row parking for a week! :) (I can see the spot from my classroom window. :))
Taylor had a 2nd grade science night with lots of hands on activities. The students were from GVSU, starting the same program that I graduated with when I went back to school for my education degree. :)
Soccer night with Cam - looking all cute!
And she was the only girl that showed up to practice. :)
Jill and I sporting our new "Kindergarten Tribe" t-shirts. This was during the REALLY hot stretch in September, and everyone, including our principal, was wearing shorts!
Before bed one night...the girls looking oh-so-ready for sleep. ;)
Taylor surprised me by organizing her own closet!! Loved it!
Evening bike ride :)
I went out to dinner with seven girls that I used to swim with at Hope College - a little reunion of sorts! I hadn't seen some of those friends in almost 14 years! It was great to catch up on where life has taken all of us since our college days. :)
Ryan and I got to see a talent show, put on by Taylor, Camryn and the Peeps. :)
Picture day for the girls meant new haircuts and cute outfits!
Before
After
I got a new double under PR with my favorite, favorite jump rope - 220 unbroken! :)
The girls dressed themselves one day - looking all kinds of cute in their tutu's.
September was a HOT month - hoping fall weather sets in for good in October!


No comments:
Post a Comment