Saturday, April 30, 2016

First half of Spring Break (brrr.)

Our usual Spring Break staycation was unusually cool. Cold. Actually snowy.

After our first day of break together, we woke up the next day to snow. In April.

So embrace it, right? That afternoon, I pulled out all the snow stuff that I cleaned and packed away, and we went outside. And tried sledding. And made snow castles with our buckets and shovels, pretending we were on a beach.




Monday morning, we decided that we needed to hit up Big Apple Bagel, the girls favorite spot to go when we have days off together. We sat by the fire together, because it was so cold, and the girls crushed some bagel and cream cheese.


Camryn was literally quite relaxed. :-)

I had a return to make at Home Goods, we went there afterward, and even though the girls had never been before, they certainly found stuff they wanted right away.



Dinner was homemade pizza one night - always fun :-)

And dance parties during princess movies happened, too.

And coloring happens on a regular basis, too.... more princess fun with our pictures! 


Tuesday was the one nice day we had all week - slightly warm enough to be outside and no rain. The girls and I walked/biked to the Critter Barn. They loved the bunnies, and baby sheep....but spent most of their time in the kitty coral with all the cats. :-)










Second half of Spring Break, coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment