This was the second year that I decorated eggs with the girls. Always a fun activity - although I would NOT buy the glitter package again... very messy and it did not turn out like the picture showed. LOL!
Easter morning - the girls woke up to find eggs hidden around the house. Yogurt melts, puffs, and a few smarties were inside...and a couple big ones had some little My Little Ponies in them, too. :) I can still get away with putting some of the toddler Gerber snacks in the eggs instead of candy. :)
Easter "baskets" - actually re-used Lululemon bags - which I like better anyway. :)
Bunnies, a book, and some marshmallow cereal :)
Getting ready for church, Camryn was very excited to wear her new white dress. Taylor wasn't interested in pictures before church...while Camryn couldn't stop twirling in front of the mirror. ;-) They both definitely have their own personalities!
We got to church a little late, and Camryn's classroom was full, so she came with us to the big church. There were glow sticks, so she was a happy girl.
Later, Bapa stopped by with Easter baskets for the girls, too.
Busy, fun-filled Easter day!














No comments:
Post a Comment