We love this little girl, and she continues to be really, really good!! The only time Taylor cries is if she gets too hungry, or sometimes during a diaper change and/or sponge bath (she doesn't like being cold :-)). We know that this may change as she gets older, but for now we are very thankful that she makes this parenting thing pretty easy so far!! I get about 3 hour stretches of sleep at night, and with a nap or two (or three) during the day, I find that I am not as exhausted as I anticipated. Even during her few fussy moments, I can't help but look at her little face and just melt. :-)
Taylor is eating and growing like a champ! When she was born, she was 7lbs 2oz. When we left the hospital, she was down to around 6lbs 8oz, but by five days old she was back up to her birth weight. Today, at her two week appointment, she was 8lbs 9.5oz!!! The doctor was really happy with how she is doing overall, and was pleased with her awesome weight gain in a week! Go, Taylor! This morning she also lost her little umbilical cord stump, so I am excited to be able to do regular baths in a few days when her belly button is completely healed.
Ryan assembled the stroller tonight, and I am looking forward to going for a walk OUTSIDE with Taylor tomorrow!! Yay!! :-)
Pictures....
Little feet
Little hands
Tummy time (working hard to lift that head!)
Sponge bath
Heading to her two week appointment
So snuggly
Awake time in the morning!!
Full tummy = happy baby
She looks so adorable and you sound so happy! She reminds me of our kiddos as babies - they really were quite content and didn't cry a whole lot. It can happen! Hope you have a nice walk today :)
ReplyDelete