Wednesday, March 17, 2010

One Month :-D

My life has been amazingly blessed for one month already!! One month ago, both Ryan and I were really tired, but so excited about Taylor being here and healthy! I think the two of us were still in shock and just living minute to minute and getting used to being parents, but now a month later, it feels so much different! We are a lot more used to her, and she is more used to us, too!! :-) She responds more when Ryan and I interact with her - and I am just waiting for that first little smile (that is more than just a reflex).

At one month she is wearing size 1 diapers, and is now taking a pacifier - but we are trying to keep it to just nap times and bedtime only if she seems to need something to suck on - I am nervous about her getting too attached to it! Taylor is up a lot more during the day, and so we have a lot more play time. I remember when she was first home it was hard to keep her awake even to eat! Now she can be up 3, 4, or even close to 5 hours at a time!

Here are some pictures from the last week!

Almost a smile

Sleeping in
Family picture
New spring outfit
Taking a little snooze on her tummy

1 comment:

  1. These pics make me soooo happy! She is growing so much and continues to get even cuter! Such a beautiful lil' girl - and family! ~

    ReplyDelete