Sunday, October 23, 2016

Wrapping up September, Kicking off October! Fall is here! :)

Little of this and a little of that from our last month!

1. Taylor was the "Star of the Day" one day in September. This is the picture her teacher took, and what her teacher wrote about her. :)

2. Taylor's school picture came in - and it turned out so cute this year! We are so proud of our first grader who is growing up fast!

3. Hamilton had their homecoming a few weeks ago, and per tradition, I wore Ryan's football jersey to school.


My teacher partner and I were a pair that day!

4. We had a few Mem visits the past month. :)
One weekend, she came up to visit us - showing up early on a Friday to pick up the girls from daycare/school. I got this sweet picture during school - getting ready to make cookies with Mem. :)

Taylor LOVES being a "parent pick-up" by Mem on Fridays!

A little coffee/hot chocolate together the next morning before Taylor's soccer game.

Cheers!

Another weekend, we went down to Mem's house to visit with Paul and Mary Margaret (they flew up from Sante Fe) and Jeff and Jen's family!
I didn't get pictures of the visit - except this one with Mem and all her grand-girls! So cute. :)


I did get a couple other pictures of little Cam - she fell into a rose bush during our visit, and the thorns were not very forgiving. But she was brave - and a few bandaids helped as well! ;)


4. Speaking of Cam, she and I had appointments on the same afternoon - so we had an afternoon off school together. She had an ENT appointment. Her second set of tubes are staying put, but it has been almost three years, so it is time for them to come out. We scheduled her to have her tubes removed and get a paper patch on her eardrums - and are hoping that ear infections are a thing of the past (and that the procedure goes okay!!).


She is quite the cutie (eating cereal with me one evening...discussing life... :))

But can also be a stinker - wearing a skirt on a really cool morning - but I could not get her to put on leggings or pants! ;) At least she chose fuzzy boots. :)

5. One weekend we had a lunch out for my dad's birthday.
Sister love

The whole crew

6. Ryan got a promotion at work - so exciting! - so we went out for Fuzzy Peach to celebrate that night!


7. Uncle Chris and Aunt Liz had the crew over for food and hanging out before the UofM game one evening. Aunt Liz of course planned something cute for the kids to do - pumpkin painting!



8. READING! I LOVE it when Taylor wants to read the bedtime story. This is a favorite book - so silly - makes them both giggle. :) Bedtime stories is one of my favorite times of the day.




9. Fall. Out for a fall scavenger hunt with the girls one night during a walk, and a stop at the school playground for some play time. There is something pretty awesome about this season. :)






Whew! I think that has us all caught up! :D Bring on November and the holiday season! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment