Sunday, October 23, 2016

Post Family Farm

It was a football Saturday, the boys had plans, but it was gorgeous out, so the girls and I went to Post Family Farm - and met Katie and her girls there, too!

Before we left - I caught a couple pics of the girls
Looking cute...
And, as always, being silly. Oh my stars.
 "Make Halloween faces!"

Getting ready to drive to the farm - excited!

The girls played

Tay did the barrel rides.

And when it came to the big slides, Tay liked to go down with me, but Cam was all about doing it by herself - she loved it!



Hayride to the pumpkin patch.

I may have tried a pull-up on the wagon bars... ;) It held! Katie farmer-carried a massive pumpkin a little later, too. CrossFit fun can happen anywhere. :D

Pumpkins!!





And, of course, we had to end with DONUTS! The donuts are amazing. Truly.


It was a perfect fall afternoon! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment