There are so many things I will miss about the 'summer schedule'.
Lazy breakfasts with Camryn.
I love eating breakfast with that girl - she babbles excitedly about her food, thinks dipping her toast into her cereal bowl is fun (and tasty), drinks up my smoothies like they are made of pure chocolate, and giggles and makes "ooh ooh aah aah" sounds at the monkey on my coffee cup. :)
I love breakfast with Taylor, too, but often she isn't up yet while Cam and I are hanging out in the kitchen - so it IS an extra special treat when we all eat breakfast together. :)
Play dates with friends! Summer is time to actually catch-up with people that I don't see as much during the school year - and play dates with other moms and their kids is one of my favorites! This was Ty and Tay at the splash pad together - wish we had spent more time there this summer!
Silly sister moments. Camryn has decided one of her favorite things to do is tackle Taylor with these big bear hugs. I have to make sure to referee though, otherwise it can easily cause tears if Taylor accidentally gets too rough back.
Hanging out on this dock. Enough said. :)
Outdoor play. Last summer, Camryn couldn't even sit up by herself. This summer, she is practically running around, so it is fun to be able to watch both little ladies playing independently. Camryn has loved this Cozy Coupe this summer, and also the little pink push toy.
Afternoon naps. Need I say more? I would either join the little ladies or enjoy having some "me time" for a little while. :)
Being able to see first-hand all the new stuff that Tay and Cam are up to. Camryn got some new shoes - her first pair of tennis shoes (she looks so big wearing them!!). She immediately wanted to go outside and run around. Big Kid.
Camryn also decided hummus was one of the best things in the world - to eat straight up or suck it off a carrot or cracker. :)
This was Taylor's cupcake that she got for a potty training accomplishment earlier this summer. Cannot say enough how glad I am that we have completely hit the milestone. (She likes to eat her cupcakes with a fork :))
Yesterday was a glimpse into our our weekday mornings will go. I had a full day of work, so the girls had a full day at 'school'.
A picture of two (rather sleepy) looking little ladies eating breakfast next to each other at daycare.
And the 'four musketeers' as I fondly call them - Cam and Tay, Ty and Addi :) So glad they have each other!
This was my favorite part of yesterday. After picking up the girls after work, and once dinner was done, we just got to sit, snuggle, and read. Love.
Although there are things that I will miss about summer, there is also something exciting about the start of fall (and moving to a new house is pretty fun, too :)). Bring on the hooded sweatshirts, apple picking, and cooler weather!

















Can't believe how old Camryn suddenly looks! Taylor looks like a pretty good big sis, too!
ReplyDelete