We bought the stroller back in May, but Camryn's car seat isn't compatible with the stroller we got, so we needed to wait until she was a little older and stronger to be able sit in the regular seat part by herself. And it was a success! Even though it was hot, as long as we kept moving, she was happy and actually fell asleep. :)
The girls were happy when we were moving, and because we stopped to take the pictures to capture their first ride together - they both became unhappy or uncooperative at those moments. :o)
It will be so nice to be able to take both girls walking, without needing to have Camryn in the carrier all the time - and it is amazing how easy it is to push this stroller (even though it is so big!!).
We walked to one of Taylor's favorite spots - a big hill by the hospital. She ran up and down this hill many times.
Heading back to the top of the hill to run down, again!
And here is a (literally) small video of her running downhill (love how she describes herself as "very, very fast" at the end :o))
Both ladies looking tired and hot. :o) They slept well last night after our little adventure out!
I have the same stroller and I LOVE it! I had Gunner in it when he was only a couple of weeks old, I stuffed a few blankets around him to keep him snug.
ReplyDelete