These appointments every two weeks seem to come up quickly! We have appointments set out to 37 weeks - which seems SO close to the end, and I am sure the time will continue to fly!
Our doctor visit today went great as usual. Baby girl's heart rate was 145-150bpm, and for now she seems generally head down still. Keeping really well hydrated is the only thing I need to work on - as there was one really, really uncomfortable day this past week that had me going so far as to track how many contractions I was feeling for a couple hours. I learned to never underestimate the power of water. :o) It is tough to drink a lot while at work because I can't just run to the bathroom whenever I want, but so far my students have been well behaved if I have to duck out quickly here and there.
Comparison time!
Here is a picture of me at 32 weeks when I was pregnant with Taylor....(a lot more blond!)
And here is a baby girl #2 at 32 weeks...
Hopefully everything will continue to go just as smoothly for the next 8 weeks or so, as it has gone so far. So thankful for a healthy, easy, (well - as easy as it can be ;)), pregnancy!
No comments:
Post a Comment