Monday, February 6, 2012

30 weeks!

Biggest thing at 30 weeks...

**Baby's growing!!  Feeling a bit more of that fatigue at the end of the day, and the back and legs are thankful for the moments when I get to sit down. Still running, but it definitely causes more soreness the next day.

**Hiccups, kicking, rolling, stretching - in short, LOTS of movement! Braxton Hicks are a daily occurrence, as well as random moments of more intense pressure. Dr. Z says this is usually more noticeable with each pregnancy, and I would have to agree at this point!

Each appointment continues to go really well. Measuring right on for 30 weeks, baby girl is in a head down position right now, heart rate was around 148 bpm, and she gave Dr. Z a few good kicks to show off, too. :o) Appointments are every 2 weeks now, which makes this pregnancy seem really far along - only a few more appointments, and then we go in every week until the big day!

Picture of the belly - decided to break out the pink tank that I wore for most of the pictures during my pregnancy with Taylor! I didn't have a 30 week picture from the first time around, but at 32 weeks I will have to do a side-by-side shot to see how these two pregnancies are comparing so far... :o)



Taylor saying hi and giving little sister a kiss :o)



Love both our little girls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment