There are so many simple things that happen throughout the day that fill my heart with joy. I've said it and thought it so many times over the last 2 years - that nothing prepares you for all the ways that a having a little one around will make your life so much... fuller? richer? FUN?? It is so tough sometimes, but the good parts make EVERY part of parenting worth it. :o)
Scenes I love...
After putting away laundry, I peeked in Taylor's room to see what she was doing so quietly, and found her just like this... melt. my. heart.
Only one word to go with these expressions - Dora...she loves that little cartoon character (and is a pretty big fan of Boots, too :o))
Her little spot when she is helping me in the kitchen
Taking advantage of "spring" in January
With a little bubble blowing, too :o)
Fun! Levi would never just sit on the kitchen counter to "help" me...he'd be trying to stand up and open the cupboard doors or trying to get down....must be one of the differences between boys and girls....
ReplyDelete