Thursday, December 29, 2011

Five years

December 29, 2006 to December 29, 2011 equals five amazing years!





I feel like we look a lot younger - just five years ago!
I was trying to think about the most memorable moment each year we have been married, and it is hard to pinpoint one thing!

2006 - In the two days we had left that year, I would probably have to say the one thing I really really loved about being married was being able to wake up next to Ry - it was so nice to have someone to snuggle up with!!

2007 - Getting settled into our new little home, trips up north, and we spent lots of time that summer cheering each other on at softball games and triathlons

2008 - We both started our master's degree programs, Ry bought his first road bike so we could ride together, first big vacation together to Riveria Maya for our 3 year anniversary

2009 - Pregnant!! Lots of preparations for our family to forever change!

2010 - Taylor was born and we figure out the whole parenting thing... one day at a time, and we also both graduate from our Master's programs

2011 - Ryan takes a whole week off work for a long vacation up north, we both had a brother get married, pregnancy #2!!, and finding out we were having another girl :), big basement renovation project

Here's to LOTS more anniversaries together! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment