It is cold, but not cold enough for snow. It is a dreary rainy day, so we had to figure out something fun to do INSIDE!
Fingerpaints! Who doesn't like fingerpainting? Well, Taylor is not exactly the most ambitious when it comes to sticking her fingers in the gooey bright paints, but with a little encouragement, it did provide some creative fun this afternoon!
Dressed to get messy
"Quit taking my picture, mama, I want to paint!"
Ready to make something pretty
"You sure you want me to stick my finger in that?"
Little artist
She really wanted to do a little mixed media project
All done!
love it! Ty has about the same feelings about sticking his fingers in paint. We had fun with you both this morning! You forgot (well I forgot) to get you the CD I burned..... I guess that's what you get when you have two preggos each chasing 20 month olds! haha
ReplyDelete