I've done a post about my brother (payback for his teasing about my blog :-)) and about my dad, but I have yet to do one about the hubby - my main squeeze, my best friend, daddy to my favorite little girl.
One of our first summers up north together...we started dating in June and by August, I knew he was the one...he proposed the following May, and we were married 6 months later. :-)
Engaged, and happy!!
I wish I knew Ryan when this picture was taken - I would have loved to have been his cheerleader in the stands... I love how serious he is in this picture - it is one of my favorites :-)
My favorite things about Ry...
~ the dimple on his left cheek when he smiles,
~ he is the perfect height for me, tall, strong and a good hugger
~ watching him play sports - football especially...I'm married to the quarterback of the flag football team :o)
~ his curiosity and knowledge, I would be on his Trivial Pursuit team any day, and I am always impressed when we watch Jeopardy together
~ his love of God
~ the way he loves his little girl and takes such good care of her
Here is a picture of Ry, Taylor and his newly framed degree - go Ry! Taylor is excited, too!
Taylor loves Ry as much as I do, and gets so excited when he comes home from work each day.
Daddy where is your tongue?
There it is!
Being silly together...
I love you, Ry!! Here is to MANY more years together of fun and happiness!!


Stud-muffin football pic Ryan! Go Hawkeyes!
ReplyDelete