Sunday, January 30, 2011

Weekend pictures for you...and a video, too!

Sunday night is here, and while watching the Pro Bowl with Ryan, I sit here and go through our pictures from the weekend, and it just confirms the feeling that weekends go too fast! Time F-L-I-E-S when you are having fun - it is true, true, true!!

On Friday, Taylor's new convertible seat for the car was delivered. She hadn't completely outgrown the "baby" carseat, but it was definitely getting a little more snug.
Here we are trying it out in the living room, we think she likes it!




It does allow her to sit more upright in the car, and is higher so she can see out the window better. Ryan also loves the fact that the driver's seat could be moved back a few inches because it isn't as long as the other car seat. So far we have had mostly happy travels in the car since it was installed, an extra bonus for Ryan and I! We'll see how she does during the drive up north next month!

Also, for church today, I put Taylor in another little dress that my mom passed down to me that I wore when I was a little one. Little cutie...





(Can you tell she likes to wave a lot?! :-D)

Last, while I was out for a run in the sun today, Ryan and Taylor had some daddy-daughter play time, and this is the video that was taken during some of their fun together. :-)


1 comment:

  1. Love the jeans under the dress! I just can't get enough of that look! :)

    ReplyDelete