Saturday, January 8, 2011

First week back...



I think it took all of us a little bit to get back into the "normal routine" after the long holiday break. Taylor took a few mornings to transition back to early mornings and being at daycare, and my students and I had to get back into our groove, again, but the week FLEW by, and now the weekend is here! Love, love, love weekends.

To update on my last post - we are still going strong with our restful nights! Yay!

Taylor and I were hanging out this afternoon, and as I was taking pictures, I definitely felt like I caught many of Taylor's faces that she makes.

In the middle of blowing raspberries...

So serious...


Scrunchy nose...


Anyone else see that little dimple?? (by the way - I love her side profile, always reminds me of that first glimpse we had of her at the ultrasound)


Tongue out, a very common sight...



A little concerned...


Happy girl!!




Also, we finally had some new snowfall here, and one afternoon it was quite gorgeous outside with big fluffy flakes falling down. Taylor spent a lot of the afternoon standing by the window and making little "ooh" sounds and loud laughs.

Silly girl...


Feeling the COLD window...


Curious...


And even though the snow and sun are really pretty today, I can't help but think to myself - how many days until Spring Break?? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment