It has been a good Sunday!! It started out with a very fun phone call this morning as we were headed to church (which will be explained at a later time ;-)). I had this week off from working in the nursery, so I was able to be in church in our new sanctuary (which is really nice looking now, and so much bigger). Taylor hung out with us during the worship portion - we sang some really great songs this morning - but then went to play with the little ones during the sermon. There was a shortage of volunteers, and they were full, so I ended up staying to help out - maybe I will make it to the WHOLE service next week! :-) Taylor took a GREAT nap after we got home (almost 2 1/2 hours!), we watched some Lions football, and took a walk (fleece coats were necessary in this fall like weather).
Our little sweetie wearing some new clothes from shopping yesterday - looking so grown-up!
"Reading" the paper with daddy
Oh my - who could have made this mess?! :o)
**edit** I can now announce the news from the phone call this morning. Jeff (my little brother) asked Jen to marry him!! Yay! We are very excited for them both! So excited to have Jen join the family!!! And this is actually the THIRD engagement announcement this summer - we will also be attending Ryan's friend Mike's wedding, and Ryan's brother Chris is engaged to Liz and they will be getting married next October. It will be a busy year for weddings!
I'm so excited to be joining such a wonderful family! Your brother makes me happier than I can even put into words and I feel so very lucky to have found someone like him to share my life with. Thanks so much Kelly for all the excitement and happiness! I can't stop smiling :)
ReplyDelete