Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Happy :o)

I am happy because of this perfect cool and sunny weather (and the leaves are starting to change on our neighbors tree! :-))

I am happy because it means we can wear hooded sweatshirts and jeans again...(getting ready to head out to daycare and school in the morning)



I am happy that every day is one day closer to Christmas, and I can start looking at purchasing things such as these....


I am happy that I have a fantastic job...teaching is incredibly rewarding (most of the time :-D)

I am happy that I can spend every afternoon with this little girl...


I am happy that we can take our walks (and runs) along places like these...


And even though I am afraid to say it out loud, because I fear something might happen, I am just plain 'ol happy about life right now, and that I get to call these two my family :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment