Monday, February 8, 2010

Original due date!!

Tomorrow is our original due date!! February 9 was the date we were looking forward to originally, but the 20 week ultrasound indicated that we would probably be closer to February 14, so we are still patiently waiting for the big day sometime in the next two weeks or so!

There are thoughts that the upcoming snowstorm may bring on labor - but only time will tell!! I rode my bike this past Saturday (on the trainer of course), and part of me wondered if it would be my last time riding with the group for a while. There are lots of those thoughts lately! Will this be the last time I....fill in the blank with pretty much anything!!

So next post could be a 40 week update, or a baby introduction!!

39 weeks... (this shirt is no longer covering all my belly :-P)

Ryan looking forward to the big day....

Pack 'n play ready to go...

Possibly me on Wednesday?? (yep, sorry teachers, I probably just jinxed it...but we're supposed to get a lot of snow!!)

2 comments:

  1. I'm just so excited for you guys! Can't wait to hear the good news! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete