Thursday, October 1, 2009

A couple of my favorites this past week....

It seems amazing that it was already a week and a half ago that we had our ultrasound - and I still look at the pictures, amazed.

Favorite MUTTS this past week....I have LOVED some of the Mutts comics this week, and had to share them. I figure anything that makes a person smile is a good thing. :-)

(This is what I feel like sometimes when I am teaching - the students have that same look. :-))



And this just makes me feel happy....

I love mooch....


Favorite thing that happened this past week....I got a FUN, unexpected, very sweet gift from a wonderful friend (thanks, Jana!!!)...and I can't wait to meet the toes that will go into these fuzzy things...


Favorite nursery ideas this past week....after doing a little "baby shopping" with my mem, I realized how much I was drawn to anything with MONKEYS on it! So cute! But I still like a "pastel-y-Life-is-Good" neutral colors theme....so the question is, is there a way to incorporate both of them...hmmm....good thing we still have a few months. :-)


Baby S. is supposedly the length of a banana now....and kicking like a monkey sometimes. :-) 21 weeks and going strong!

Here is a little foot. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment