Saturday, April 27, 2019

First Half of March - Spring is here!

It's Peep season!!




Also - we had some fun making water color marker Easter eggs :) 




This kid is looking awfully bigger lately :) 

She made her bed one morning without prompting - she knows the way to my heart ;)


Visit to Mem's!









I took this picture because we were running low on Crispix, and Camryn took the box with her, and pulled over a chair to write it on our whiteboard for me. Love! 

Taylor reading her library book to Camryn - this view will never get old

This is how Taylor looks most nights when I tuck her in - always reading a book in bed :) 


Rainbow!


I made a collage for Gaga's new room at Freedom Village :) 

I had the pleasure of being a mystery reader in Camryn's class - so fun! 


No comments:

Post a Comment