Saturday, March 2, 2019
February
Camryn continues ballet - and I LOVE her in the black tutu that Miss Leslie gave us!
Valetine's Day was sweet and fun :)
Ryan's gift to me was SO sweet!! Loved it :)
Camryn's Valentine's Day mailbox was a very cute little kitty!
Started Valentine's Day morning with these ladies!
I took a couple trips to see Grandma Betty in Novi. She is slowing down a bit, and I've been trying to spend time with her.
Came across this picture from 8 years ago in February - Grandma Betty looked great :)
This is a picture board that is above her bed. I love looking at these pics.
Morning crew - these people make me smile :)
The weather turned REALLY COLD, again, this month!
Taylor and Camryn trying out their roller skates!
Cookie making with Taylor's new apron and mixing bowl she got for her birthday.
The girls finally got to come and help out in my classroom for an afternoon! They had a half day of school, and my principal said it was okay for them to come and help. :)
Taylor read a book to the class.
They were both tired when the afternoon was over! :) I really liked having them in my classroom, though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment