Thursday, November 22, 2018

Pumpkins, Parties, Costumes, and more!

This Halloween we had a little Dorothy from Wizard of Oz, and also a pineapple!

Our first Halloween event was the 1st grade pumpkin carving party with Camryn's class at school. I carved an owl for Camryn, and Taylor went a little more traditional. :)




The Slagh's had their traditional soup and carving party, too. It took a long time to carve the owl that Cam wanted - I was the last one in the garage carving! All the pumpkins turned out so cute, though.











The day of Halloween was a really nice day!
It has been tradition to dress up for the morning class - Leslie, Kalee, and me!

I took the afternoon off to help out with Taylor's class party and watch the school costume parade.










The girls went around the neighborhood with their friends from down the street - lots of good candy as always! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment