Sunday, February 18, 2018

January

January started out pretty cold

And had the girls dreaming of our week in Florida last year (they were looking through their Shutterfly Spring Break books together :) AND we scheduled this year's Spring Break plans!)

Camryn's little snowman made it into the front showcase at school - she was really excited about it! :)

Can you spy two snuggly girls sleeping together, and a little Lambie, too? I peek in on them every morning before I go to the gym, and they are usually laying pretty close to each other. :) < 3

Beautiful sunsets

Cozy scarf days


Fun with Leslie at the gym

Hamilton basketball game watching on a Friday night

Play Doh creations

Cam and I were rocking the grey and black plus jeans look one day for school :)

Sad news that little Speedo passed away. He was almost 18 years old. It was a sad week. :(

Jeff and I went to spend the weekend with Mem. It was pretty great to have time with just the three of us. And remember Speedo at the same time.



While I was in Battle Creek, Ryan was on daddy duty all weekend. Which included donuts for breakfast, library time, finally putting together the house, and Annie's birthday party. :)





Mem came to visit us one weekend, and the girls created a band together. :)

Mrs. Geerlings braided Cam's hair - it was so cute. :)

That's a wrap for January randoms!

No comments:

Post a Comment