There is something about October sunrises that are absolutely stunning. This was the sunrise view when I got to school on morning. :)
We got back our school pictures at the end of the month - me included! :)
Camryn - Kindergarten
Taylor - 2nd grade
Me - 12th year of teaching!
A little funny comparison - this is my picture from 6 years earlier!
Camryn complained about tooth pain over one weekend, so I took her into the dentist. Luckily, she still keeps her streak of no cavities, but an x-ray showed that she's got some adult teeth that are making their way in! She's super excited about wiggly teeth!
Speaking of doctor visits, Cam also took a trip to Urgent Care with me to diagnose that she had strep throat. Poor kiddo!
October is Fire Safety month, and Camryn's teacher, Ms. Geerlings, posted some pictures of the fire fighters visiting their class. :)
One day after school - the girls created a plethora of pictures, and made a little collage of them to hang up. It was Taylor's idea, and so neat! I love seeing their creativity grow!
Mem was here for a visit one Friday! Love being in the kitchen with her. :)
Camryn and I made some skeleton hands - based on a lesson that I saw when I was at school. They turned out pretty fun!
Next up - Halloween!


No comments:
Post a Comment