Sunday, May 7, 2017

Wrapping up April

April was quite a month...

~ Spring break trip to Florida
~ Camryn's birthday and birthday party
~ Easter
~ Combined celebration with Papa, Gaga, and Camryn for their birthdays
~ I met next year's crew of Kindergartners at our "Kindergarten Round-Up"
~ Camryn had her own Kindergarten screening at Woodbridge
~ We celebrated Grandma Betty's 90th birthday with a big party to wrap up the month!

Here are some pictures to wrap up the month (the 90th birthday celebration post is coming soon!)

Taylor got to check out my newest Hokki stools when she and Camryn came with me for my Kindergarten Round Up evening event for my next year's incoming students!


I got to get my friend Leslie a birthday drink on a fun little night out together

Camryn has been my little buddy lately - wanting to do whatever I am doing. We bundled for a walk one night.

Camryn had her Kindergarten screening!!
Walking down to the room

All done!

Gaga and Papa's birthday present for Camryn got delayed and finally arrived the same night - Camryn was so excited to get her own stuffed Poppy troll doll!




Fuzzy Peach to celebrate Cam's first step towards becoming a Kindergartner



I might have given her the K assessment I give my own incoming students - she did really well!

But....our big kid, can still nap with the best of them. She crashed after we got home from G Betty's party weekend. :)

April was busy, but looking back it was a really great month! 




No comments:

Post a Comment