Thursday, August 4, 2016

Lake Swim weekend at Mem's

Jeff, Jen and I planned to have our families hang out at Mem's in July again, and it happened to be the same weekend as the Goguac Lake swim.

Mem and I decided a few days before to sign up for the swim! Headed out to walk to the beach where the race started


At the start

Mem crossing the finish line with a friend!

Cheering crew


Turns out I won my age group (after not swimming since last summer!)


And so did Mem!


Camryn actually made it into the paper the next day as she was captured in the background of one of the lake swim pictures :D

The rest of Saturday was a lot of play time for the cousins.
 Aunt Jen painted toenails. :)


Playing in the water


 Blue popsicle aftermath

S'mores at night for our family :)



It was a fun, fast weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment