The girls and I checked out a new splash pad at Maplewood Park - between the splash pad, park, and pond, the girls had a great time!
Snack time :)
I worked on a project to help organize the girl's school things, art work, pictures, etc. Organizing makes me happy! :D
We celebrated Annie's half-birthday - these two cuties were loving their ring pops
Dinner out at Salt and Pepper
Hanging out downtown Zeeland with the girls - they love this toy store
We got a new bed! From a queen to a king size :) (I realize I am truly an adult when I get excited about a new mattress purchase ;-)).
The girls were so curious watching the Sleep Number guys put it together.
Taylor said she was making the "face of a king" because she was on a king size bed ;)
Blueberry picking was also a highlight of July - they were so perfect!
Cam loved eating them more than putting them in the bucket. :)
Love summer with these two!


















No comments:
Post a Comment