Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Wrapping up the school year & Last Day of School pics

Taylor's first year officially in school went so well! She rocked Kindergarten! Mrs. Meyering did so much to make the year memorable for the students. She also kept a Facebook page updated with pictures throughout the year from class activities, and I grabbed a few of my favorites to put on the blog. :)

Working with QR codes for a literacy activity

Halloween party fun!
 100th day of school!
 Literacy practice

Reading from her book box

Super Readers who met their March is Reading Month goal

Social Studies project - creating a "Taylor Timeline" :)


Field trip pictures!
The zoo field trip that I helped chaperone!
Got to spend the day with these two cuties :-)





We even ran into Ty at the zoo - his school was there for a field trip, too!



Fredrick Meijer Garden field trip



Children's Museum field trip




Taylor's field day - that Ryan and Camryn got to go watch!









The last day of school, we had the girls take a couple pictures in the morning - and was amazed at how much they grew!

Little sweeties

Comparison - September to June! I was so interested to look at how tall they are compared to the windows on the door!

Ready to go!


And I had to include these two pictures.
Ryan would leave to take Taylor to school each morning, and then Cam and I would leave shortly after to head to Toddlerville.
Some mornings would look like this... sad face, grumpy...even tears sometimes. Just hard to get up and going.

But then other mornings it would be all sweet smiles and giggles from her. :-) This little one kept me on my toes every morning! :)

What a great school year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment