Monday, June 13, 2016

May Days

Our May Photo Album!!

This little lambie has become quite a character in almost all their imaginative play. That sweet stuffed animal is looking quite loved nowadays!

Cam wearing a turbie twist towel - it makes her giggle the whole time she has it on! 

Reading books together at school while I worked on end of the year stuff

Tay looking so much older and taller lately! 

This 4-year-old colors with amazing care. She HATES when she gets a little bit outside of the lines! 


Tay loves to color, too, of course :) 

Silliness at bedtime - twins!

Hard to see - but this was a trend for a bit...when Taylor would get mad she would grab Cam's hand with her fingernails. Scratches all over. (Reminded me of when Jeff would do the same thing to me when we were little!!)

Teacher Appreciation Week - got a bunch of these sweet notes during the week from my students! Loved them! 

Healthy, happy 4 year old at her well-child check-up! 

At a Whitecaps Game with free tickets because Taylor accomplished her Reading Month goal! 



Finished up their Saturday swim lessons - Addi and Cam being silly on the pool deck :) 


Cuties looking cute and cozy after lessons...

This girl's fashion sense cracks me up sometimes


Selfie with Cam - Tay was sick this whole Sunday, so we played outside to let big sister sleep


Taylor rocked a fever the whole day

Spring pics before church



Gotta love chalk 


Evening walks now that the sun sets later

A very sweet Mother's Day note from Taylor
(My name is Kel. I am 39 years old, I like to "P.E.", I am happy when I am home, and Taylor would buy me a cat. :))

Princess Fairy Camryn! 



Taylor reading to me while I did my physical therapy exercises. :) 

Lots of gym fun this month - even with a bit of a set back with a hip flexor that wasn't happy.
 A big group from CFLE went to the East Crossfit Regionals in Columbus, OH, to watch coach AJ compete as an individual. Completely fun to cheer AJ on, and see him do so well!! It was also fun to see all the amazing athletes compete in person - especially Julie Foucher! I really appreciate her as an athlete and what she does in her "normal" life (med school, focus on functional medicine...very neat).
 Some CFLE buddies!
Rocking caffeine on the drive down with Katie (we left at 4am for Columbus!)


I had a couple Saturdays in May where I was gone most of the day (for Regionals, and then for a school training), so the girls had some fun with Ryan.
He took them to Grandma and Grandpa's and they planted strawberries



And he taught them how to wash a car (which they always want to do now!)


Special handmade cards for my birthday!

"You're a good jimr ('gymer') mom"  :)

We ate dinner out at Boatwerks for my birthday - and all Camryn wanted to eat was fruit. It was a gorgeous plate for her!

Camryn was so cute doing mini crunches with me one morning (part of my PT)


These two looked so cute in their matching shirts I got them from Regionals. 



No comments:

Post a Comment