This kid really looks like a three year old.
Loves helping in the kitchen
And being girly with painted fingernails
And finding flowers
And reading books in bed
And her lovies (she will take them anywhere)
This big kid is really good at puzzles - figuring out number puzzles I made for my Kindergarten students to use
She also loves imaginary play with her My Little Ponies
And blowing bubbles (with her little cousin, Annie :))
These two kids just like doing anything together
Including checking out a little toad for 45 minutes during one of Ryan's softball games
May also means Tulip Time in Holland!
Checking out the flowers
And the dancing
And the parade!!
(And, I ran across the street in the middle of the parade to get this picture with Bill Steffen, a weatherman from our local news station that I really like!)
And at the end of the month I turned another year older.... and my friends at CrossFit Lake Effect made a little note on the board for me when I came in to workout with the afternoon crew. :)
May was a good month, especially since summer break is always right around the corner!














No comments:
Post a Comment