Sunday, May 12, 2013
Happy Mother's Day, Part 3!
So it seems like once a year I hijack the blog and write a post for Mother's day. I kinda like this little tradition!
For those of you who follow our blog, you will notice quickly that I am not half the writer that Kel is, but I will do my best. Since we have had close to 70,000 hits on this blog, (seriously people, 70,000?!!!) I'm guessing that there are a few people out there who have the sense of the type of person that Kel is from what she writes in her posts, but I want you all to know what she means to me.....
.......but really, it is hard to find the words! She means everything to me, and to Taylor and Camryn. She is our rock, and really, there is no way to really describe all that she does for us. Every night around 8, I can see that she is running out of steam, and I cant blame her. From 5 AM till that time, she is giving 110% effort on being a Mom, Wife, and Kindergarten Teacher.
This has been a challenging year that we will not soon forget. Adding a second Little Lady to our family plus Kel going back teaching full time, has been tough at times, but through it all, we have been able to focus on what is really important, that we are all together, safe, and healthy, and that we need to cherish every day that God has given us!
So Babe, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for being the person that you are, and for all that you do. I am in awe of you! And I love you very much! Happy Mother's Day
And Kel would not want me to write this post without wishing a Happy Mother's Day to My Mom Mary, and to her Mom Karen.....Thank you ladies for all that you have done for us over the years, and for giving us great examples of what strong Christian Parents should be! We love you!
- Ryan (R-Y, Dadda)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice post, Ry Guy! You are right....your Kell is one heck of a gal! Hope she gets spoiled rotten today. :)
ReplyDelete