Sitting here, looking out at the lake as Memorial Day weekend wraps up, and I have things to share from this weekend, BUT I need to go back and play catch-up a bit!
My little friend, Cam, likes to wake up around the same - early - time every morning - regardless if it is a weekday or weekend.
A few snapshots of our Saturday morning last week...she was a busy girl...
Camryn thought she had to push hard to get the magnetic pacifier for her baby to stay... :)
Silly girl
{{BTW - random side note - this was Cam's injection site from half of her shots she received at her one year well-child appointment that was THREE weeks prior...she was still rocking a bruised look...poor thing}}
Later that Saturday morning, Taylor went to school with me (one of her FAVORITE things!!), and helped me hang up balloons for a little final countdown fun with my students...
That night we went to my grandparents place and to get together with my dad's side of the family, Camryn looking like a sweetie before we left...
And I just had to quick capture a tantrum mid-way through...just to show her sad little stinker side, too ;)
and while we were at my grandparents, I caught this sweet picture of Ryan and Cam together :)
Sunday was a gorgeous day of sun, and a Mem visit, too!
We brought out the girl's new water table, and filled the pool, too! It was a great, hot day!!









LOVE Cam's green dress and light blue leggings! Adorable!!
ReplyDelete