Sometimes we had a camera out this weekend, and sometimes we didn't, some things were captured, some didn't make it on camera, which leads me into a very random post of pictures from our long weekend.
Ryan took Friday off of work to spend a day with the girls and I during my Spring Break. We spent some time outside playing and went to the playground.
Ry was also excited about the Michigan basketball game that night, so girls and I decided to show our support. :)
We went out to Olive Garden together for dinner - it was a great dinner, and the girls were so good! They do really well eating out. :)
Saturday was a day to be OUTSIDE!
I got my last two-digit training run in before the 1/2 marathon in two weeks.
Mem came to visit, and we went to 8th street to eat lunch, walk around, and see the Easter Bunny.
Camryn was not a fan at all. :)
She even looks like she is giving the poor Easter Bunny a left hook in this picture - HA!
Maybe next year we will get a smile. :)
Taylor was supporting her little baseball cap all day - and I thought she looked SO cute!
Ry went to go play golf with the boys, and Mem and I took the girls out for a walk to the park. Lots of fun and smiles!
Running is serious business, though. :)
Easter Sunday, we only captured a few moments from the day - and didn't even really get one of the girls together - ah well!
These are the only picture I got of the girls doing their little egg hunt - that we filled with yogurt melts - around the house (we mostly caught it on video and I was distracted trying to help Camryn find a few eggs before Taylor put them all in her basket ;o))
We had a wonderful Easter meal with Ryan's family after church - more eggs to be found, too!
Then Bapa and Uncle Scott made a visit and brought a few Easter goodies for the girls - including Easter grass.
This is a parting shot from our day, grass and eggs everywhere - Camryn loved the mess.
And the fun continues with little plastic eggs this morning, and other fun goodies!
(And capturing "Crazy Cam" trying to get something in the box - if you can't tell, her feet aren't touching the ground, she is fearless and will try anything!)
It was a good start to a week off for SPRING BREAK! :o)














No comments:
Post a Comment