Thursday, April 25, 2013

1 year stats for little Cam :)

Oiy. That first year appointment is a bit of a doozie - after 5 shots and a finger prick, I think Camryn will not be so calm next time we walk into that office. ;) It does have to be mentioned that she had NO reaction to the finger prick - and even I think those suckers hurt! The worst part, according to Camryn, was getting the band-aid on. :-D

Camryn's 1 year stats...

Weight: 19lbs, 13oz (just below the 50th percentile)
Height: 28 1/4 inches (15th percentile - just a peanut!)
Head: 46.1cm (75th percentile - guess she is going to be little with a big brain ;o))

(Here is Taylor's one year stats for comparison - weight: 20 lbs 3.5 oz, height: 28.8in, head: 46cm)

Everything looked great, including her ears! Angie (one of our favorite NP's at our doctor's office) could still see the white spots in her inner ear, but no infection, and she said that she has very pretty little blue tubes. :o)  We are so thankful for those tubes and the seven consecutive weeks that Cam has been antibiotic-free!

Also, as we are moving away from bottles, I just have to say that it was WONDERFUL - after 140+ days of work this school year, that I FINALLY did not have to wash a single bottle when we got home after school/daycare. Now we just have to get her to drink more milk from a regular sippy and we will be good to go. :) 

We LOVE our little CRAZY Cam! (Some picture below to prove it :o))

Always climbing and standing on something...






Also, giving big sister's potty a try ;o)

Lil sis, big sis moments I love :)

 

So happy our sweet little girl is healthy and happy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment