First, I have to include this picture - last Monday, my mom and Taylor had a girls day together, and then in the afternoon they came to school to be "mystery readers" in my classroom to celebrate March is Reading Month! My mom read the book, "Pancake, Pancake" and then we also made pancakes for my class! It was a fun way to kick off the week!
Friday night was Fun Night at my school. Tay, Cam, and Ry came along for the festivities - a little eating, game playing, and they hung out while I volunteered a bit, too! But I think Taylor's favorite part was having her buddy, Ty, along for the fun. Addi and Ty came to hang out a bit and eat dinner before the festivities, and I caught this CUTE pic of Ty and Tay together. They are best little buddies during the week at daycare!
Saturday was a low key day. Swim lessons, laundry, grocery shopping, and naps (for some). :)
Sunday was busy, busy again - dedication Sunday at church! Lots of family gathered to witness our littlest Camryn being brought in front of the church as we promised to raise her in the ways of God, and to teach her to love Him and love others!
(lots of iphone photos! :))
up on stage
Camryn's picture that was displayed on the screen
With all the other babies being dedicated :)
With family afterward :)
We went to brunch together to celebrate
With cake, too
And this about sums up how Camryn felt after a long morning once we got home - totally tuckered out!
Both girls did so well, although I think we all feel like we could have used an extra day last weekend!
Finally to wrap up the weekend - this is Camryn's newest skill - standing by herself!
Whew - it was a busy, but good, couple of days!













No comments:
Post a Comment