Saturday, September 15, 2012

Moments

There are so many moments I don't want to forget! Sometimes there isn't one specific purpose to a post, it is just a collection of events and thoughts that I want to remember. This is one of those posts. :)

1. Labor Day
 We were up north, there was lots of sun, fun outside, and Camryn felt miserable for good part of it. It was our last summer weekend of fun before the break was over.
We got to see the "blue moon" on our way up while we were stopped at a gas station. Taylor didn't want to get back in the car, she just wanted to look at the MOON! :)

The ladies hanging on the porch...

Splashing in the water

Hanging out with dada



2. Lil' Stinker
Taylor refused to take a nap one day, yet later that afternoon, this was how she was camped out while I was putting away laundry... :)



3. We started a bit of potty training at the end of break, but we're going to hit the pause button on that one for a while... she did look awful cute in her little undies, though :)


4. Sisters
I have a feeling these two are going to have a LOT of fun growing up together, and I also am getting the sense that it is going to be quite the learning curve for Taylor to learn how to SHARE with her little sister - if Camryn happens to get her hands on one of Tay's toys, Taylor is pretty quick to grab it and say "NO, Camryn!"




4. Taylor and I tend to feel the same way after a full day of school or daycare - tired!


5. Camryn has been cashing out early in the evening, so Taylor and I have had a little bit of one-on-one play time each day. One of her favorite games right now is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse "Memory"(we just keep all the cards turned over at this point and use it as a matching game).





6. Last Sunday, Ryan took Taylor to his office to pick up my new "Lively" chair (yay!) - and she was completely in love with the fountains out front! This girl loves water.



7. Had a pretty cool recognition ceremony at my high school last weekend - and the best part was getting to see some people I haven't connected with in years!



8. Final summer break shots...







What a good summer it was. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment