Thursday, September 20, 2012

Letters and Sounds

This week I have been working on assessing letters and sounds in my classroom, and Taylor happened to see some of my assessment sheets that I brought home and was eager to give it a try. I cut down the video a bit so it wasn't so long, but with the exception of one letter and one letter sound, she got them all! It is so much fun to see her start to grasp these concepts, and I can't wait to teach her to read someday soon. :o)


(**side note: she likes to say "no, that's a ___" for the letters because sometimes when she says the wrong letter I will say that when correcting her...so now she has picked up saying it, too :o))

Love coming home after a longer day and having moments like this to look forward to. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment