Saturday, May 5, 2012

So who does she look like?

When meeting a little newborn, most people ask the question - so who does he/she look like??

With both Camryn and Taylor I was not really sure who either of them looked like. And it seems as though these little ones change so quickly in the first few weeks - as they fill out and get more of that cute baby fat on them - that it is hard to tell anyway.

But this weekend we took the girls down to my parents house for a visit, and after a glimpse at my own baby book, we may be able to say who Camryn looks like - at least at these early stages. :o)

What do you think??
(Scanned picture from my baby book)
Me...





little miss Camryn







She is definitely her own little person...but she might have a little mommy in her, too. :o)


2 comments:

  1. Definitely looks like you. I could see big sis' eyes when she opened them the other day, too, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my WORD....she looks so much like you! How fun! I never had that with my babies. :)

    ReplyDelete