Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!





4 Weeks ago our lives changed in a big way, as Little Camryn joined our family.  It was an amazing experience to watch, and I was in awe of everything that happened during the delivery, which was much faster and more intense the second time around.  But I was just as amazed by Kelly, she was incredible.  She was so strong, and so fearless.  I just don’t know how she did it!  I was pretty nervous throughout the entire delivery, but Kel was so strong and confident, that she eased my nerves.

For the last 4 weeks it has been a major adjustment for our family, but Kel has taken it in stride.  Nothing seems to faze her, not the lack of sleep, two little ones who want her help and attention at all times, or her sometimes-bumbling-husband as he tries to help out with a new infant!  Her strength and patience are amazing and inspiring!

Happy Mother’s Day Babe!  Taylor, Camryn and I love you, and we would be lost without you!

RY

No comments:

Post a Comment