Saturday, October 15, 2011

Little lost blankie

The first blanket Taylor really latched onto was a fuzzy green/silky brown little blanket that I got from a friend at a baby shower. It had one little tag on the side, and was just the perfect size - not too big, not too small. Taylor LOVES soft things, and hugging blankets, pillows and stuffed animals, and carries them around the house. It has definitely been a security blanket that she can take with her to daycare and obviously finds comfort in having it around.

(Sneaking it out of her crib)

(A picture from Tulip Time this year when she wouldn't let blankie go :o))

Yesterday, that little green blanket disappeared.

So today, we went to buy another one that she would hopefully latch onto like the last one. I think we found it. Same colors, same size, just with a few more taggies (these blankets are made in Holland, and apparently the creators have made them a little fancier in the past two years :o)).

At first she wasn't sure about all the tags, but she hasn't let go of this blanket since we bought it, so I think we have found a replacement.




Pure blankie love. :o)

2 comments:

  1. Forget the blanket! I love her shirt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That one looks just like Rowan's, only her's is pink. She STILL loves her taggie, and I can't imagine if we ever lost it! She has a different one for daycare, but the one at home is definitely her favorite! So glad you got a replacement!!

    ReplyDelete