Scenes from our short weekend trip...
Discovering (and loving) the old rocking horse I used when I was little...
Helping mem with preparing the veggies for snacks to take with us on the road
Visiting with G. Betty...duck watching
So happy to have found a hill! Run, run, run!
Snack time
Four generations together, again... :o)
Taylor was the perfect little traveler - she didn't cry once! I was so grateful for this and hope the streak continues as we have a couple of weekends away and longer drives coming up over the next few months. Also, grandpa Randy wasn't pictured, but there was plenty of time to spend with him as well - and Taylor may be developing a nickname for him. I've always referred to my mom as "mem", and can easily see Taylor using a similar nickname, but for my dad, she seems to have come up with her own little name for him. Each time she saw my dad or saw a picture of him around my parents or grandma's house, she would say, "bapa!". Curious to see if it sticks when we see them next weekend up north for the Apple Festival. :o)
Love her sweet little outfit!! :)
ReplyDelete